- 4 cups gluten free oats
- 4 cups pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, puree, maple syrup and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chips until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into a muffin tray. These won’t rise or expand much so fill muffin cups to desired amount.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Let cool before serving and enjoy! Store in fridge for up to 5 days. Yields 12- 18 muffins.