- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large chopped sweet potato
- 1 chopped apple
- 1 bunch of chopped collard greens( about 2-3 cups)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder- optional
- Celtic sea salt and black pepper for flavor
- 1 tbl olive oil- optional to drizzle on after
- Add ground turkey to skillet, as it cooks break into small pieces.
- Meanwhile in another pan or pot, add water, bring to boil add potatoes and apples. Put lid on and steam for 5-7 minutes, until soft.
- Add collard greens to pot with potatoes + fruit and put lid on to steam for 1-2 more minutes.
- Drain water from pot with vegetables.
- Mix with ground turkey, add 1 tbl olive oil, and season with salt, pepper and garlic.