- 1 lb Halibut
- 2 cups soaked lentils
- 1 tbl coconut oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 peeled and chopped mango
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1-2 tbl olive oil( optional)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon or lime
- Prepare soaked lentils on stove top.
- Chop salsa and combine in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup water or bone broth to frying pan, bring to boil, add halibut and steam for 5-7 minutes, until fish flakes. Drain water and season with salt, pepper.
- Drain water from lentils. Add coconut oil, arugula, saute for 1-2 minutes until arugula softens.
- Serve plated or in a bowl with mango salsa on top of the halibut