Every day the liver is bombarded with environmental, physical and chemical stress and every day it actively works extremely hard to support your health and improve your life.
The liver is the 2nd largest organ in your body ( skin 1st!). In fact it has over 500+ function. Below are a few things your liver does on a daily basis:
- Works with the pancreas to maintain carbohydrate metabolism and keeping glucose in balance.
- Synthesizes phospholipids and cholesterol
- Converts excess carbohydrates into fat
- Stores glycogen, iron, vitamins A, D, B12
- Destroys damaged blood cell
- Removes toxins from alcohol, diet and toxic chemicals
- Creates bile to aid in digestion of fats
- Breakdown hormones
You see your liver is a power organ that can save your life! It is crucial that we support it daily with a well-balanced diet, hydration, exercise, and sleep. Consult with your doctor for full liver analysis but these are some clinical signs your liver needs additional support.
- Endocrine: fertility issues, PMS, Estrogen dominance, hypo/hyperthyroidism, low libido
- Digestion: Leaky gut, nutrient malabsorption, abdominal bloating, reflux, heartburn, abdominal fat in upper right, indigestion to fatty foods
- Skin: itchy and dry skin, acne, eczema, red and itchy eyes, excessive sweating, body odor
- Metabolic: gallstones, insulin resistance, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, diabetes, weight gain
- Skeletal: joint pain, chronic fatigue, headaches
- Neurological: insomnia, depression, anxiety, fatigue, poor memory
If you need additional dietary and lifestyle support to support your liver please schedule consultation here:
This is not medical advice, nor intended to treat, diagnose any disease. Please contact here: https://honoryourcore.com/contact/ or firstname.lastname@example.org