- 1 lb Frozen Blueberries (1 16oz bag)
- 3 tbl Maple Syrup
- 1 Lemon (Squeezed)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened coconut or oat milk
- 1 tbsp Tahini( can replace for coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the blueberries, cinnamon, chia seeds, lemon juice, vanilla extract and 1/4 cup maple syrup. Put into an 8×8 baking dish.
- To make the topping, mix together the oats, oat flour, milk, tahini and 3 tbsp maple syrup until well combined.
- Spread the oat mixture evenly over the blueberries. You can sprinkle more cinnamon on top or add crumbled nuts if you want!
- Bake for 30 minutes until blueberries are bubbling and the top is nice and crisp.