- 2 medium sliced sweet potatoes, Peeled optional
- 1 -2 tsp olive oil
- salt, pepper to flavor
- 6 peeled and large carrots
- 1/2 yellow chopped onion
- 1 cup bone broth
- Bring 1-2 cups water to boil, add chopped sweet potatoes, onions and carrots.
- Boil until vegetables soften,
- Drain water.
- Add to blender with 1 cup bone broth. Add more as needed.
- Season with salt, pepper and continue blending until creamy.
- Top with drizzled olive oil
To receive 20% off Kettle & Fire Bone Broth order https://glnk.io/48z9/gallbladdernutritionist and use code OLIVIA20