- 1.5 cup quinoa
- 1/2 sliced red cabbage(optional quick steam to soften)
- 3 shredded carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- Optional: top with crushed cashews
- 3 tbl coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbl maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 tbl apple cider vinegar or juice from 2 limes
- 1 inch grated fresh ginger
- Prepare quinoa by soaking overnight in water + 2 tbl apple cider vinegar. Wash and cook per instructions. Set aside and let cool.
- Chop and wash all vegetables.
- Optional to quick steam cabbage to soften. Bring 1/2 cup water to boil in a pan, add cabbage, put lid on and steam until semi-soft to liking. Set aside and let cool.
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Mix dressing together and combine with salad.
- Optional to top with crushed cashews and pineapple. Enjoy!