- 1 Peeled and sliced beet
- 1 cup lentils
- 1/2 sliced radicchio
- 1 lb wild caught salmon
- 2-3 tbl olive oil
- 1/2 squeezed orange or 3 tbl orange juice not from concentrate
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbl thyme
- pinch sea salt and pepper
- Prepare lentils by soaking 8 hours in water + 2 tbl apple cider vinegar. Bring to boil and prepare per instructions after soaking.
- Add 1/2 cup water to frying pan, bring to boil, add beets and put lid on to steam. Steam for 7-10 minutes. Drain water, and set aside.
- Chop raddichio.
- In a bowl mix beets, lentils, radicchio and dressing.
- In another frying pan, add 1/4 cup water, bring to boil add 4 oz salmon filets. Steam for 5-7 minutes. Drain water. Drizzle with some of the dressing. Add additional pepper.
- Serve salmon plated with orange beet salad.