- 1 lb Halibut. I use Wild Alaskan Halibut
- 1 bunch mustard greens
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbl minced ginger
- 1 tbl minced garlic
- 1/2 small squeezed lemon
- Coconut Aminos. Prefer coconut secret coconut aminos: https://coconutsecret.com/
- Wild rice or cauliflower rice
- Prepare rice of choice.
- Add 1/4 cup water to one frying pan, bring to boil and add fish. Steam for 5-7 minutes until it flakes.
- Add 1/4 cup water to another pan, ginger, garlic, and bring to boil. Add Mushrooms and steam for 3-5 minutes until softened. Add chopped mustard greens and steam for another minute. Drain water. Drizzle 1 tsp coconut oil, coconut aminos, fresh squeezed lemon, salt, pepper. (optional add honey)
- Season fish with salt, pepper.
- Serve vegetables plated with fish.